Tasks of the IT-Department
The IT-Department offers studends from the department of law:
- every monday from 2 pm till 4 pm Notebook-Support.
Additionally during to those times, it provides Support for establishing university specific services on your private devices (databases, eduroam, VPN, UniPrint).
Furthermore it offers to all institutes and professorship from the department the following:
- User-Support, via phone call or E-Mail or also locally
- Consulting for purchase of new hard- and software
- Setup of newly purchased IT-Systems
- Purchase, setup and delivery of IT-Systems through WAP-Ressources
- Aquisition of database-licenses through WAP-Ressources (e.g. beck, juris etc.)
- Repair of defective IT-Systems
- Support for structuring of websites, both via HTML and via Content Management of the facility (TYPO3)
- The Usage of our faculty-internal NextCloud
- Setup of the E-Mail-Adress @jura.uni-bonn.de
It offers the department of economy the option to use the Content Management System TYPO3 through their server too.