If you are considering to write a doctoral thesis under the supervision of Prof. Stuckenberg, please take note of the following requirements:
- Please check first if you meet the requirements for the admission to doctoral studies as laid down in the Faculty Regulation on Doctoral Studies (Promotionsordnung der Rechts- und Staatswissenschaftlichen Fakultät der Rheinischen Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn). If you need an exemption or, as a graduate of a foreign university, the approval of the Doctoral Committee, please have your case checked by the Dean's Office or the Faculty's International Office.
- Prof. Stuckenberg will supervise doctoral projects only if they promise to make a substantial contribution to the scholarship in his areas of interest (e.g. international or comparative criminal law, historical and philosophical fundations)
- Successful participation (written work and oral presentation) in one of Prof. Stuckenberg's seminars is required.
If you fulfill the afore-mentioned requirements, you may apply for supervision by email (sekretariat.stuckenberg@~@jura.uni-bonn.de). Your application must include the following documents:
- curriculum vitae
- tentative outline of your topic
- copies (scans) of all relevant university certificates, notably in the area of criminal law