News and Events
Prof. Dr. Svenja Hippel
From 1 October 2021 on Prof. Dr. Svenja Hippel takes over the professorship in Law and Economics.
You can find her CV and Publications here.
ECONTribute Law & Econ Workshop
For the Summer Term 2021 ECONTribute Law & Economics Workshop series the Center for Advanced Studies in Law and Econonics is honoured to welcome:
- Julian Nyarko (Stanford Law School)
- David Murphy (Bank of England & LSE Law)
- Talia Gillis (Columbia Law School)
- Kate Waldock (Columbia Millstein Center)
- Zachary Liscow (Yale Law School)
- Florenica Marotta-Wurgler (NYU Law School)
Further information on the ECONTribute Law & Econ Workshop.
Further Information on the University's Excellence cluster ECONTribute.