On September 7 and 8, 2020, CASTLE, together with the Institute of Commercial and Business Law and the Scientific Association for All Regulatory Law, hosted the conference "Regulation for Algorithms" with contributions from the fields of law, economics, philosophy, and computer science.
- The event was attended by 235 people from domestic and foreign institutions, including the European Commission, the German Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection, the German Federal Cartel Office, the German Federal Network Agency, the Swiss Competition Commission and numerous universities.
- All contributions were published in a conference volume by Nomos-Verlag in 2021.
From 27 to 29 May 2010, CASTLE hosted the fifth international conference of the Academic Society for Competition Law (ASCOLA).
- Scientists from all over the world participated in the conference.
- The papers are published in the ASCOLA Book Series by Edward Elgar Publishing.
- The articles were published as a supplement to the Zeitschrift für das gesamte Handelsrecht und Wirtschaftsrecht (ZHR).
|Economic issues of corporate social responsibility||Prof. Dr. Georg Schreyögg (Freie Universität Berlin)|
|Corporate social responsibility in corporate law||Prof. Dr. Peter Mülbert (University of Mainz)|
|Accounting and tax aspects of corporate social responsibility||Prof. Dr. Rainer Hüttemann (University of Bonn)|
|Corporate social responsibility in business law||Prof. Dr. Andreas Ransiek (University of Bielefeld)|
- All articles were published in 2008 in supplement 74 of the Zeitschrift für das gesamte Handelsrecht und Wirtschaftsrecht (ZHR).
|Knowledge potential and limits of behavioral economics||Prof. Dr. Armin Falk (University of Bonn)|
|The contribution of behavioral economics to capital markets law||Dr. Lars Klöhn (University of Göttingen)|
|The contribution of behavioral economics to antitrust law||Prof. Dr. Christoph Engel (Max Planck Institute Bonn)|
|The Contribution of Behavioral Economics to the Law of Unfair Competition||Prof. Dr. Matthias Leistner (University of Bonn)|
- Contributions to the symposium:
|Efficiency Orientation in Commercial and Business Law (Introduction)||Prof. Dr. Holger Fleischer and Prof. Dr. Daniel Zimmer (University of Bonn)|
|The Concept of Efficiency in Economics||Prof. Dr. Ulrich Schwalbe (University of Hohenheim)|
|Efficiency Orientation in Competition and Antitrust Law?||Prof. Dr. Andreas Fuchs (University of Osnabrück)|
|Efficiency Orientation in Corporate Law?||Prof. Dr. Friedrich Kübler (University of Frankfurt a.M. / Pennsylvania)|
|Efficiency Orientation in Capital Markets Law?||Prof. Dr. Johannes Köndgen (University of Bonn)|