Interdisciplinary Symposia and Conferences
The University of Bonn has hosted several interdisciplinary Symposia about the relevance of economic methodology for legal studies druing the last years:
- Symposion "Regulation for algorithms" on September 7th and 8th 2020
- Symposion "Social Responsibility of Businesses" on June 30th 2009
- Economic Questions on the Social Responsibility of Businesses
Prof. Dr. Georg Schreyögg [Freie Universität Berlin]
- Social Responsibilty of Businesses in the Corporate Law
Prof. Dr. Peter Mülbert [Universität Mainz]
- Balance and Taxation Aspects to Businesses' Social Responsibilty
Prof. Dr. Rainer Hüttemann [Universität Bonn]
- Social Responsibilty of Businesses in Commercial Law
Prof. Dr. Andreas Ransiek [Universität Bielefeld]
The lectures were published as a supplement to the german Journal of Trade and Commercial Law (ZHR).
- Symposion "Behavioral Economics in Trade and Commercial Law" on June 30th. 2008
- Potential and Borders of Insights in Behavioral Economics
Prof. Dr. Armin Falk [Universität Bonn]
- Behavioral Economics in the Equity Market
Dr. Lars Klöhn [Universität Göttingen]
- Behavioral Economics in Antitrust Law
Prof. Dr. Christoph Engel [Max-Planck-Institut Bonn]
- Behavioral Economics in Competetion Law
Prof. Dr. Matthias Leistner [Universität Bonn]
The lectures were published as supplement 74 to the german Journal of Trade and Commercial Law 2008 (ZHR).
- Symposion "Efficiency purposes in Trade and Commercial Law" on July 11th 2007:
- Efficiency Orientation in Trade and Commercial Law (Introduction)
Prof. Dr. Holger Fleischer and Prof. Dr. Daniel Zimmer [Universität Bonn]
- The concept of Efficiency in Economics
Prof. Dr. Ulrich Schwalbe [Universität Hohenheim]
- Efficiency Orientation in Competition and Anti-Trust Law?
Prof. Dr. Andreas Fuchs [Universität Osnabrück]
- Efficiency Orientation in Corporate Law?
Prof. Dr. Friedrich Kübler [Universitäten Frankfurt a.M. / Pennsylvania]
- Efficiency Orientation in Equity-Market Law?
Prof. Dr. Johannes Köndgen [Universität Bonn]
- Workshop: „Frontiers in the Economic Analysis of Contract Law“, 4/5.6.2009
From May 5th to 29th CASTLE hosted an international conference of the Academic Society for Competition Law (ASCOLA). Subject was „Goals of Competition Law“. Scholars from all over the world participated in the conference.
- Workshop: “Academic Common Frame of Reference”, 21/22.11.2008 (Tagungsband: G. Wagner (ed.): The Common Frame of Reference: A view from Law & Economics, Sellier, European Law Pulishers, 2009)